Download Investing Beginner's Guide in PDF Full Online Free by Andrew William and published by . This book was released on 2019-10-10 with total page 127 pages. Available in PDF, EPUB and Kindle. Book excerpt: Would you like to learn how to be part of 10% of winning traders? if yes keep reading Here you are! You've got the blueprint to completely revolutionize your life through the art of trading in the financial market. If you've been dreaming, hoping and thinking about how to get into the financial and market enough profits, you've got the blueprint. The keys, principles, and strategies written in the book will save you months and years of hard work and losses in the financial market. A recent industry report has shown that only 10% of traders make a substantial amount of money trading in the financial market. The remaining 90% seem to operate on chance, luck, and hope. They approach trading with gambling and a lottery mindset, without knowing that they are principles that create consistent success in the field. If you are going to make it trading in the financial market, whether stocks, options, forex, bonds, index funds or any financial instrument, you have to know the secrets behind success. By knowing, understanding and applying these secrets to your trading, you will save yourself a lot of losses, even though you might one or two trades in your game. Successful traders have been studied repeatedly. Their mindset, behavior, though pattern, trading practices, and trading styles have been discovered. You do not have to reinvent the wheel. What you need to do is to follow what successful traders have done and are still doing and you can get yourself into the top 10% of people in the field. The financial industry research shows that your timing of the market can attribute about 92% of trading success in the financial market to asset allocation alone, 6% to portfolio management and finally, 2%. That means if you learn how to analyze the financial securities, choose good trades and follow the right timing, you can increase your odds of success several times over! Success is predictable. Becoming successful in trading stocks, index, bonds or forex is not an accident. If you do the right things over a period of time, you will see profits showing in your trading account. The key to making consistent profit in trading is to have a good trade repeatedly. If you focus on the process--your trading plan and strategies--instead of the results, you can have good trades on a consistent basis and increase your profit margin per trade, while reducing your loss per trade over time. Through this book, you will find super easy trading strategies and techniques for day trading, swing trading, position trading and scalping any financial instrument. Some of these can be applied immediately to make money quicker than you ever imagine. The following is a highlight of things you will learn: Basics of trading & investing Understanding different financial markets Understanding bearish & bullish market Market volatility & timing The 7 mindsets of successful traders Guide to fundamental & technical analysis How to develop a trading plan A guide day trading success A guide to swing trading success A guide to scalping A guide to position trading Trading mistakes to avoid Gambling vs speculation Tips for successful trading And much more... Would You Like To Know More? Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button.